Irene is the preferred corporate photographer for many private and government organisations in Canberra – a position she has reached by developing long term, trusted relationships with her clients. Irene holds a full security pass for Parliament House, Canberra and enjoys excellent working relations with numerous federal ministers, parliamentarians and secretariats.
Keen to rise to every challenge, the scope of her photocalls include
- Executive profiles and staff portraits
- Government and opposition party assignments
- Annual report photography
- Assignments in the Outback including environmental issues
- Action photography ranging from sports, rallies and demonstrations
- Commercial and corporate engagements
- Musical and theatrical performances
- Medical and health photography
- Events and conferences
- Advertising, fashion and product photography
- Architectural photography
Whether documenting a contract signing, covering a trade show, travelling with a 4WD rally across the desert or shooting studio images of a rare snail, Irene expertly tailors her approach for each brief.